About Us
Leasing
We offer
Publications
Asset for sale
Raiffeisen Bank International at a glance
Raiffeisen Bank International
Raiffeisen Bank
Shqip
English
 
  Contact

Raiffeisen Leasing Sh.a
Blv. Bajram Curri, ETC, 10th floor
Tel:  + 355 4 2 274 920
Fax: + 355 4 2 232 524
E-mail: leasing@raiffeisen.al
Web: www.raiffeisen-leasing.al

 
 
Information about our Company
 Back  

 Raiffeisen Leasing SH.A established in May 2006, was registered with the Commercial Companies Registrar under Tirana District Court decision no. 35733, dated 15.05.2006, with shareholders Raiffeisen Bank SH.A holding 75% of its shares and Raiffeisen Leasing International GmbH having the remaining 25% of shares.

Raiffeisen Leasing Albania Sh.a and its shareholders are members of the Austrian financial group Raiffeisen Bank International.

For years Raiffeisen Leasing Albania (RLAL) has been building stable relationships based on bilateral trust with its customers, concentrating on Corporate segment, SME sector and Private Individuals.

For more information about our products, special offers and solutions contact us at the following address and we will help you with any case:

Head Office Address: Blv. Bajram Curri, Europian Trade Center, 10th floor, Tirana, Albania.


Contact: 
Ida Shehu 
Managing Director 
Blv. Bajram Curri, Europian Trade Center, 10th floor, Tirana, Albania 
Tel:  +355 4 2 274 920
Fax: +355 4 2 232 524
Email: ida.shehu@raiffeisen.al

 
 
Search
 
Publications
 
 
 

Raiffeisen Leasing International
  Home       Disclaimer       Imprint      
© RLAL 2008